SENSATIONNEL 100% PREMIUM FIBER LACE FRONT WIG EDGE C PART - EYANA
Sensationnel Synthetic Empress Lace Front Edge Wig - EYANA
COLOR SHOWN: T1B/MATTEKHAKI
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes up to 400°F
- Easy Self Application
- Style as Ponytail or Updo
- No tape or Glue required
- Hand-Tied Deep Curved Part
- Curling Iron Safe: 350-400°F
- Natural Parting From Edge To Crown!
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller ahead size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Use heat appliances when hair is completely dried.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material